Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tuna Fish is a Condiment

I would like some help from my friends and family out there.  I want to put together a book.  A book about the weird things we will put together when they are leftovers.  If you, or your spouse, has ever put together a bunch of random leftovers to make something new, let me know.  If you have a good recipe, will you please send me the recipe.  Even better, also tell me the mindset of why you, or your spouse, did it.  Let me give an example:

JJ, my husband, could not decide what type of sandwich he wanted to have.  He sometimes has a hard time making decisions.  So, he ended making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with lunchmeat and cheese, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, and tuna fish (and yes, my husband believes that tuna fish counts as a condiment, we had a huge discussion about that when we were first married.)  That is another story, suitable for it's own chapter in this book. 

If this book ends up being published, I would like to be able to recognize all that helped.  I will also be trying out each of these recipes so I can put my own comment on the bottom and a picture.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Cheese and honey sandwiches... toast two pieces of bread and spread butter and honey on them. Place thin slices of cheddar cheese on the hot toast and put it together like a sandwich. Let the cheese melt a little and eat! One of my favorite sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above post was by Michael and Donna Garbett.

    ReplyDelete